Julie Hovrud, MSW, LCSW
What types of situations can be helped by psychotherapy?
Individuals who are experiencing challenges, including:
- Relationship difficulties
- Anxiety and anxiety-related conditions
- Trauma, including PTSD and abuse
- Self-esteem issues
- Life transitions, career challenges and stress
- Health-related difficulties
- Women's issues
- Borderline Personality Disorder
Workshops Offered include:
- "Getting the Love You Want" for committed couples - engaged, newly married, long-term marriages, living together - who want to learn the skills necessary to realize their full relationship potential.
- "How to Avoid Falling for a Jerk" for singles - learn how to recognize early on whether (or not) the person you are dating has the potential to become engaged in a committed, long-term relationship.
I would welcome the opportunity to help uncover issues, discover potential, and develop a plan toward your future happiness.
Appointments available upon request. Call Julie at (919) 810-0858.